A 19th century double barrelled shotgun, beautifully chased with a walnut stock. Inscribed on the barrel ‘C. D. Tanner Soehne in Hannover’. (Obsolete Weapon)
(Carl Daniel Tanner, 1791 – 1858, worked initially in Herzberg in the factoryof Crause, melt its own company in 1827, go to Hannover in 1829 when he becomes “Arms manufacturer of The King of Hannover and the Duke of Brunswick”).